Monday, February 9, 2015

Smartphone quad core but the location is not covered 3G signal

Often the signal problem is still an obstacle for us smartphone users. This should be a concern for us when buying a smartphone. We must pay attention to whether the area where we live covered by 3G signal. Because otherwise it would seem useless we buy any sophisticated smartphones, especially for us geeks browsing the internet. Advanced smartphones will feel slow when browsing if the area where we live is not covered by 3G signal. It would be a chore for providers of telecommunications services in Indonesia, to add 3G network along with the rapid public interest to buy a smartphone which incidentally has been equipped with 3G features. It is also experienced by myself, 3G signal which still arise sunk in the area I live makes me feel uncomfortable in the ocean surf in the internet. I curhatan this umpteen times. Hopefully the telecommunications service provider read my curhatan so pleased to add the 3G signal in my area. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment